Summer Staycation Giveaway - How to Enter and T&Cs
Immerse yourself in holiday-style living from the comfort of your own home with a fantastic summer prize pack valued at $NZD2095
This fabulous prize includes an outdoor bean bag ottoman from Lujo, a Bella Blue tote from Saben, a pair of Céline sunglasses from Sisters & Co, a Roundie towel from The Beach People, a $250 voucher from Chaos & Harmony and a Segment Tray from Citta.
- Head to our Instagram giveaway post
- Follow us and our four prize partners listed in the Instagram post
- Tag 3 friends you’d invite on your Summer Staycation in the comments section and you’re in the draw to win. (3 tags per comment = one entry)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Instagram.
- Competition is worldwide and ends at 11 pm on 15 December 2017 NZST.
- Winner will be announced on 18th December on Instagram
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- To enter this competition the entrants must follow the official Instagram accounts of Lujo and our four prize partners, comment on the Lujo post and tag three friends (during the promotional period)
- One winner will be drawn on 18 December 2017 to receive the items listed above, worth approximately $NZD2095
- Bean filling will be provided for the Lujo ottoman for the prize winner if they live in New Zealand, Australia or USA. If the prize winner lives elsewhere, they will need to source bean filling independently
- Competition entry is open to all countries. Import duty and taxes (if applicable) will be payable by winner if outside of US, Australia or New Zealand
- Winners will be notified via Instagram and will have 30 days following notification to claim their prize
- Employees of Lujo and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- If the prize is not claimed within 30 days the winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published for publicity purposes
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Lujo in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org