Hooray! The days are getting longer, the weather warmer, and our legs have ventured out of long pants and into the sun again (thank goodness!). The change of seasons is the perfect time to freshen up our homes. And no, we don't mean spring-cleaning, we're all about the spring-tweaking! Rejuvenating our interior spaces with a few well-chosen new pieces, re-organising, and getting those outdoor living areas ready to relax and entertain in.
• Giving your home entranceway a mini makeover will set a stylish scene. Easy ideas include a new plant in an over-sized or boldly-coloured pot, painting your front door with a statement or contrasting colour, and laying down a designer doormat. Hello and Aztec welcome mats from Crave Home.
• Sun umbrellas, until now, have tended to be on either the boring or garish side. Designers to the rescue! This very cool monochrome umbrella (available here) would make for a modern outdoor living set with our designer beanbag chairs and an outdoor ottoman.
• Speaking of outdoor living - one key trend right now is the use of dark colours. If you want to embrace this bold, contemporary look, our beanbag chairs, beanbag ottomans and outdoor sun loungers come in sophisticated, euro-style navy (pictured), or bold black.
• Spring is a time to de-clutter, re-organise and re-style. These simple wooden ladders are an on-trend way to store and display anything from blankets and throws, to kitchen items (tea towel, apron etc.) or bathroom towels, and even magazines. Similar to pictured available from LETLIV.
You gotta have music while you clean! Our Jambox speaker will play all your fave tracks wirelessly via bluetooth. Designed to attach to our luxury outdoor hammocks, the kwila hardwood case looks equally stylish anywhere at home.
• If laundry has to be done (who are we kidding!), it might as well look good. We love the current wave of designer laundry homeware - like this pretty pair of washing baskets from Uashmama.
• Freshen up the look of your bathroom with a set of towels that look too good to be kept in the cupboard - instead keep a stack on display; they'll add a pop of colour and personality in your bathroom. We love the geometric styles on offer from Aura Home.
• A few statement plants can really breathe life into a space. We love this designer plant stand, which comes with either a copper or brass pot - right on trend. Would look awesome in a sunny spot in the house, paired with a low beanbag chair to create a chill-out corner.
• Our giant floor cushions are such a flexible piece furniture for any weather. Designed to be used as a giant indoor cushion (find a patch of sunlight and grab a good magazine) or as a outdoor seating. Our dusky pink colour is right on-trend for SS15.