The Style Set - gorgeous greys
Grey is one of the most popular shades in design right now - it can add depth, calm, sophistication and cool Scandinavian style to any interior. We've rounded up some of our favourite design finds in shades of grey...
1. Our popular indoor beanbag chair, in a rich graphite grey. We promise these beanbag chairs are the most oh-so-comfortable chairs you'll ever have the pleasure of sinking into! Perfect for a little relaxed reading corner in your bedroom or lounge. Shop our beanbag chairs here.
2. The Mingus pendant, by Denmark design brand Lightyears, will make a real style statement in any room. Pictured here in 'very grey', it also comes in a lighter grey called 'dusty limestone'. Available in New Zealand and Australia through Corporate Culture.
3. Country Road's AW2014 homeware collection takes its design cues from modern Scandinavian minimalism. We love their hand-glazed Chiltern stoneware vases, especially this soft grey beauty.
4. Soft candlelight is a must on these chilly Autumn nights. This funky little Flag candleholder is a modern interpretation of the classic chamber candlestick, by Danish designers Normann Copenhagen.
5. Also from Normann Copenhagen - the now iconic Tablo side table. We love the simple but playful form, with its three light timber legs contrasted against the deep grey table top. Totally on our wishlist!
7. Grey and geometric - two of the biggest interior trends in one awesome cushion! This is one of our very own triangle scatter cushions.
8. If you're after a new sofa, Freedom Furniture's Studio 2.5-seater (in shade 'cement') is an affordable option.
10. Bring a modern, graphic edge into your living room or bedroom with this cool geometric rug.